Monday, February 20, 2012

Putting It All Together

So how does it all fit together? The pieces of the dream? Well, I'll tell you:

I walked through a copse of trees to find myself in front of a circus tent. I slipped inside the tent where the ringleader was holding auditions for new acts. There was a female contortionists who fit inside a jam jar (she looked weird). There was a sword swallower who liked to eat butter knives. And there was me: a dancing skeleton in a top hat and a cane.

I danced for the ringleader, but he rejected me. I don't remember what he said, but it was definitely something mean. So I ran away from the circus tent and found myself at a funeral. I walked towards the coffin and opened it and looked down at myself.

Then I was actually inside the coffin looking up at my skeletal face. I jumped out of the coffin and tried running away from skeleton me, but I couldn't run fast enough. It was like gravity itself was against me. I needed to hide, so I slipped past skeleton me and into the circus tent, where there was this big wooden box and I opened it up to get inside.

And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment